Sunday, September 30, 2007

I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!! This is what girls decide to do while the guys are gone deer hunting. We were looking at hair magazines to find a hair style for Lindsi, but instead, we found one for me. I wanted to cut it, but Stephanie said, "Maybe you should take a week to think about it." I said, "Let's do it now!" so we did!!!! I'm excited!





This is a picture of my Homecoming date, Steve, and I. The dance was so much fun. They had a live band that played big band type music. I felt like I had stepped into an old fashioned movie. We did the waltz, cha cha, fox trott, and kid swing! I absolutely loved it!

2 comments:

Tuesdee said...

I LOVE your hair cut!!! Steph I'm next, if Ben will let me... :)
The cut is REALLY cute on you Tausha!! Looks like your having fun! LOVE YA!!!

Elliott Phillips said...

[in your best New Zealand accent]

"...Did Steve tell you that per chance?...ahh Steeeeeeve!"

- Flight of the Conchords

(...It's from a show Tausha)