Saturday, September 15, 2007

This past month has been one of the hardest months of my life. I have been trying to make the MOST important decision ever and was struggling with it quite a bit. I know that everybody is thinking, "well, Tausha just pulled another typical Tausha, run away bride," but I'm just trying so hard to do what is right! I just want to thank all of you for supporting me in all of my decisions. No matter what I kept choosing everyone kept supporting me. I love you all sooooo much and I can't thank you enough for all of your love and your prayers. THANK YOU!!!!

This is a picture of me blowing you all a kiss to say Thank You for all of your love and concern for me!!!!



This is a picture of me pressing forward with faith and getting ready to turn my mission papers in!!!!

No comments: